Don't know what to do

jivif548

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
Hey, so I have a Samsung Galaxy S3, & just recently started having problems. When I try to sign in at the Google play store, I get a message saying 'Can't establish a reliable connection to the server. This could be a temporary problem or your android device may not be provisioned for data services.' At first I thought it was my internet connection but my internet works fine. So because I can't sign in, I can't download any apps or even look at any apps, the play store just doesn't work at all. I also can't sign in to my youtube account on the youtube app. Does anyone know how I can fix this, or why it's happening??

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I would create a second gmail account and try logging in with that account. If that works then there is some problem with your password. Another thing to try is logging into play store from your PC.

jivif548

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
I tried logging in with a different account, but that didn't work either. Also, I could sign in to the play store on my computer with no problems, so it must be something wrong with my phone?

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I tried logging in with a different account, but that didn't work either. Also, I could sign in to the play store on my computer with no problems, so it must be something wrong with my phone?

So at this point I think you have to try a battery pull and then try logging in. If that does not fix it then settings>application manager(swipe to the all)>Google Play Store then clear data and clear cache.

neil154

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
If your phone provider doesn't have any better suggestions then a factory restore would be what I would do (make sure you have a backup of all your data).

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I just did a factory reset, it didn't work... :/
If you did a factory reset, did it make you go through phone set up where you could input your account information again? Try deleting the account in your phone settings and adding it back?

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC