play store images and screenshots not loading
I have problems with the connectivity of play store the images and screen shots are not loading of all apps. .this problem persists from last 2wks and sometimes they start loading but most of the time they r not showing or loading. .
in the screen shot place I got a message Like this "couldn't load screen shots".
I have tried contacting the google they have mentioned some steps but nothing have worked
For this issue I hard reset my mobile once but then also my issue was not solved.
Iam using WiFi connection with high speed. Is there any settings to be changed with the WiFi? This issue leads me so frustrating but I couldnt find any fix. .please help me soon. .
- 03-06-2013, 02:02 PM #2
Re: play store images and screenshots not loading
Firstly, turn on yr wifi. Let it connect to yr SSID or wifi network. Long press over it. U can find it in yr wifi settings. After long pressing over the name of wifi or also known as SSID;
Go to: modify network config.
Click on: show advanced options.
Scroll down n change IP settings field from DHCP to STATIC.
Scroll down n go to DNS 1 n DNS 2 fields only.
Note: Do not change any other fields.
If it didn't work, don't change DNS1 and change DNS2 to 18.104.22.168
and save it.
Additionally, u can change it directly from your router' s DHCP settings.
I hope it will definitely fix yr problem. Enjoy.
Last edited by Raj Pyakurel; 03-07-2013 at 07:20 AM.
- 10-07-2013, 06:10 AM #3
- 12-03-2013, 01:12 PM #4
- By skuxx1 in forum Android 3.0 HoneycombReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2012, 06:01 AM
- By shoestring789 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 08-14-2011, 11:25 PM
- By cb2367 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2010, 11:20 PM
- By neoncorey in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 8Last Post: 09-08-2010, 03:27 PM
- By jmomma1203 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 1Last Post: 04-10-2010, 11:18 AM