- 2 Posts
Work schedule app
My work schedule varies from day to day. I am looking for an app that will allow me to put in each days work schedule as well as the deployment. I would also like for the app to automatically add up the hours worked daily and weekly and hopefully subtract 30 minutes from the hours for my unpaid lunch (ex. Scheduled for 8.5 hours but only paid for 8 hours). Does anyone know if there is currently an app in the market either paid or free? If not, I will try to make one even though I have never made one in the past. Thanks for your help.
- 09-16-2013, 04:39 AM #2
Re: Work schedule app
It may not be as elegant of a solution that you're looking for, but you could always create a spreadsheet in Google Drive to enter your data into. You would just need to set up the correct formulas.
If you want something nicer looking, just create a form in Google Drive to simplify the data entry.
- By HeresYourShovel in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 03-24-2013, 07:53 PM
- By cellison1460 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2012, 10:59 AM
- By solo1 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2010, 01:29 PM
- By buddycuffs in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-23-2010, 05:02 PM
- By adamckeefe in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 06-01-2010, 12:26 PM