Google play music

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
For the first time I downloaded an album from the play store. I didn't realise but they want you to keep it stored online and stream to your device. However I found the option to download to my phone but the trouble is that it takes too long. Tracks seem to be downloading so slowly. So slowly that I have given up twice.

Why is it so slow.?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

zkSharks

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2011
Visit site
For the first time I downloaded an album from the play store. I didn't realise but they want you to keep it stored online and stream to your device. However I found the option to download to my phone but the trouble is that it takes too long. Tracks seem to be downloading so slowly. So slowly that I have given up twice.

Why is it so slow.?

If you're on a mobile network, that may be part of it. You can go into the Play Music app, in the settings, and select the option that I believe is labeled "Download queue" in order to see exactly what is downloading and how long it is taking per track. If you've already done this, and it's just plain slow, it may be something related to the Play Music service itself.

Andyvalver

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It was connected to wifi mate. I guess it's the play service but it's just annoying.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781