Play Music All Access Subscription Cancelled

AllPurposeRadio

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Did anyone else have their All Access music subscription cancelled without them wanting it to be at the last billing date? I spoke with a Google rep several days ago who said it is a glitch on their side. Had to send her some screen shots. But I haven't heard anything since. I had better not lose my promotion rate!

Posted via Android Central App

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Nothing here, but very interested to know if you're able to keep your rate and how it goes getting everything restored.

AllPurposeRadio

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Sent a follow up email on Wednesday evening and have yet to get a reply. Beginning to get PO'd. Been w/o music since Monday afternoon and it's made the work week...challenging lol.

Mlesch

Jan 1, 2011
Visit site
Same issue here. Talked with a Google rep and was told it's a known problem, and they would email me when it was resolved.

AllPurposeRadio

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Been almost a week now starting to get seriously irritated. Didn't get any response to my follow up requesting an update.

Soycrema

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue, called support yesterday and they told me they'll email me once everything is fixed. It has been 6 days for me now.....

AllPurposeRadio

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
This is the email I got this morning:

"Thank you for getting back with me.*I understand your concern. I have a bit of*information*for you.

We're still investigating this issue. Thank you for your patience while we look into a solution."

Can you say runaround! A solution? How difficult can it be to just reactivate it? A solution so it doesn't happen again would be great but why do I have to be without service in the meantime?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
This is the email I got this morning:

"Thank you for getting back with me.*I understand your concern. I have a bit of*information*for you.

We're still investigating this issue. Thank you for your patience while we look into a solution."

Can you say runaround! A solution? How difficult can it be to just reactivate it? A solution so it doesn't happen again would be great but why do I have to be without service in the meantime?

It is probably not easy to discover exactly which accounts were incorrectly canceled and automatically activate them on the correct timing pricing and billing cycle. Anything to do with credit card charges is going to take longer because it is high risk.

Transmitted through spacetime.

Soycrema

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Some posted this on the other threat about this subject:
Yesterday, 09:22 AM Thread Author Thread Author #24 Report Post

tigerNamedtony07
tigerNamedtony07 is offline tigerNamedtony07's Avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here ye here ye.... I called that number above. i told them the case. they transfered em to go google music. they said problem was fixed. All that i needed to do was go into google music, click settings, click on renew subscription, it was at the price of 7.99 so make sure of that and just renew it. I am now back up and runnning

AllPurposeRadio

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
Some posted this on the other threat about this subject:
Yesterday, 09:22 AM Thread Author Thread Author #24 Report Post

tigerNamedtony07
tigerNamedtony07 is offline tigerNamedtony07's Avatar

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok here ye here ye.... I called that number above. i told them the case. they transfered em to go google music. they said problem was fixed. All that i needed to do was go into google music, click settings, click on renew subscription, it was at the price of 7.99 so make sure of that and just renew it. I am now back up and runnning

Awesome yep back in business now! Many MANY THANKS!

Soycrema

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Yup I tried it myself and sure enough this worked......just go to settings and renew people, it will default to $7.99 if you joined before June 30th and all your music should be back when you refresh 😃

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12