Okay i would appreciate any and all help given... basically my problem is this... I just bought a HTC One.. This is my first android phone and I love it BUT i'm limited by the amount/type of apps i can download because i live in a 3rd world south american country.
    I have check/researched various ways to bypass the google country restrictions, i have tried
    1) creating a VPN on my device (Doesn't connect, i think it might be a wifi modem error)
    2) Rooting device and installing Marketunlocker and Market enabler
    3) masking my laptops IP and then going on my Google account to download from there
    *Note* I also cleared the Google play store cache on my phone
    I keep getting "This item isn't available in your country" when search and find the apps i'm looking for on the play store.
    anybody have any ideas what i could do or where I might have made a mistake ?? :/ :?

All i wanna do is install a few good games on it and apps.. because all the available apps are literally crap

Please and thank you
    09-18-2013 10:39 PM
    google has stepped up their restrictions. Check your google wallet where is your home country there? are you able to change it?

There is a thread at xda where apps are being posted that have been restricted. Obviously this is only for free apps
    09-20-2013 10:40 AM