1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

Angry You Don't have any devices error!

Hi Everybody

2 days ago i had the issue with the error 927 of the play store, then suddenly it changed to another one which is: (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC : S-5 : AEC-0]) so i decided to look for a fix, because it was frustrating trying to download and app, and not been capable of due to the error, i managed to fix it and was able to get the app i wanted, but the real problem here is that after i fixed that, now my device is no longer showing on the web play store even though i'm logged in correctly on my phone and i'm able download apps normally and update them as well, but for some weird reason the web Google play doesn't recognize my device, it just shows you don't have any device, and if i click the install button it then says: You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account.which is really weird because it does recognizes it under the android device manager, and works normal it locates and rings my phone, but it doesn't appear on the Google play webpage, this is turning out to be really frustrating, since i have searched for all the fixes on the web I've tried many ways to fix this and is still not working, it only shows off the other phones I've had before but not the one i'm currently using, can someone help me out on this one?

thanks in advance.

Global Posts
    1,152 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 4.4.2

Default Re: You Don't have any devices error!

The errors are due to a glitch concerning the Play Store. Google is aware of it and is working to resolve the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Orlan2 View Post
    Hi Everybody

2 days ago i had the issue with the error 927 of the play store, then suddenly it changed to another one which is: (Error retrieving information from server. [RPC : S-5 : AEC-0]) so i decided to look for a fix, because it was frustrating trying to download and app, and not been capable of due to the error, i managed to fix it and was able to get the app i wanted, but the real problem here is that after i fixed that, now my device is no longer showing on the web play store even though i'm logged in correctly on my phone and i'm able download apps normally and update them as well, but for some weird reason the web Google play doesn't recognize my device, it just shows you don't have any device, and if i click the install button it then says: You haven't accessed the Google Play Store app (the white shopping bag icon) on your device with this email account.which is really weird because it does recognizes it under the android device manager, and works normal it locates and rings my phone, but it doesn't appear on the Google play webpage, this is turning out to be really frustrating, since i have searched for all the fixes on the web I've tried many ways to fix this and is still not working, it only shows off the other phones I've had before but not the one i'm currently using, can someone help me out on this one?

thanks in advance.
    If my post helped you out...please be kind and hit the "THANKS BUTTON."
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

the error they were correcting i know its fixed, im talking about the You Don't have any devices error, that is still happening to me im completely unable to install apps from the Google play web this is frustrating
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

cant someone help me out? this issue has been going on for weeks almost a month now and its pretty frustrating that i have to go to the phone everytome that i want to install and app, since i cant from the web store
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Global Posts
    81 Global Posts

it got fixed by itself don't know how :P