Google Play Movies issue
On my Nexus 7 (2013), when I access Google Play movies, I only have the option to rent. On my Note 3, my wife's Note 2 and on her Acer tablet, we have the option to rent or buy movies. I cannot buy any movies from the Nexus 7. I have to buy them from one of the other devices and then it ends up updating on the N7. Any one else have an issue like this? If so, how do you fix it?
- 10-16-2013, 09:59 PM #2
- By hartpump in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-18-2013, 09:54 AM
- By sh00ter1776 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2013, 01:21 PM
- By davidnprogress in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 11:17 AM
- By Kandisa4u in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:57 AM
- By stunmun in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-16-2013, 09:54 AM