Make Google Play Usable?
Sorry. I can't find anything by searching. But, is there any way to make the Google Play store usable? On my PC, I can at least filter by Free/Paid. But, how about compatibility? Also, there appears to be no way to sort the results. Specifically, by things like rating, downloads, size, or date. Going to the Play Store on the phone is even worse. It doesn't even appear to give the option for filtering on Free/Paid. Am I missing some settings somewhere? Is there an app for the phone? Is there a front-end site for the PC?
- 11-21-2013, 04:43 PM #2
- 52 Posts
Re: Make Google Play Usable?
I agree with you the play store needs better filters on both the website and phone stores. Another thing that bothers me is the have a apps section and a games section but there are games in the app section..why.. Games should only be in the games section and everything else in the apps. Is there someone looking here from Google if so please make the play store better.
Posted via Android Central App
- By MomaDave in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2014, 10:39 AM
- By Bob Dolan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 12-17-2013, 07:35 AM
- By lamenz in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:16 AM
- By Jordan keyes in forum Droid BionicReplies: 3Last Post: 11-22-2013, 05:05 PM
- By cynindesign in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 11-21-2013, 02:40 PM