Google Play Achievement Issue

rudeboiza

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Hope this is in the right place, apologies if its not...

Has anyone had issues with Google Play not loading certain achievements in a game? Before I let my Fifa 14 connect to my Google Play account I unlocked a whole lot of achievements, now I have linked them and Google Play is not registering the achievements I have already unlocked, and I can't unlock them within Google Play because according to the game I have already unlocked them.

Does anyone possibly know how to fix/get around this? Its beginning to rash my t1ts...

The_Jelly

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Quite an odd issue. It's as if Google play games is not syncing with fifa correctly and reading all completed achievements. Is this fault with Google play games reading fifa information? Or is it a coding fault on fifa's part?
Sounds to me the only way to correct your issue is to erase fifa, re install and start a fresh so that Google play games picks up the achievements from the start.bThis is a hack though! any else care to share some info in resolving the matter? Maybe it's a configuration issue...

Sent from my GT-N5100 using Tapatalk 4

rudeboiza

Dec 10, 2013
Visit site
Yeah looks like the Google Play games app is not reading Fifa's achievements that have already been unlocked. Pretty darn annoying, and stupid from Google. There is no way I'm starting my Fifa from scratch... Too much time has been invested. Has no one else really not had this issue?

Thanks for the response jelly.

Sent from my S4 using that Tapatalk thing...

Jeff Baily

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
I have had multiple issues with achievements not unlocking in google play once I've got them apparently for some reason my google play account unsynced on its own from game after getting a bunch in The Hobbit: KOM and I have even tried getting them again and for some reason certain once are not registering, with The Hobbit, you don't have to start completely over you can just start over in a different server (they call World) and resume your old game after. I wish google would fix this already it's very annoying.

Lightning Dust

Jun 9, 2015
Visit site
Hey, I have the same problem with the game Titans, after connecting the game to the Google play games, there's no way to regain the achievements, which I have already done in the game, in the Google play. I'm not starting over, but I'd like to see it fixed as well.