SD card help

Air Flow

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,so i got a problem here. My tablet inner memory is very low and i have a 16Gb sd card and i don't know if it's possible to put anything to it,that would work,like if i install a game for ex (https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...details?id=com.ea.games.r3_row&token=BoGBrBh2) but my internal storage is not enough for this game,so is it possible to install such game if i have a SD card?

(Sorry for my English)

P.S. thanks

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

First could you tell us which device you are using?

Second, check under Settings/Apps and go down the list of your installed " downloaded " apps and see which if any have the MOVE or INSTALL TO SDCARD option. This will help free up some internal device space.

Air Flow

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
i'm using: Prestigio MultiPad (PMP3970B duo) ,i would move something,but it only moves to other directory not my SD card (not tablet SD,i am talking about SD card that puts in the device)

+ i can't move a lot of sh** because:

Internal storage: 882Mb
Internal SD card storage: 1.44Gb
SD card: 15.43Gb (i can't use it as a help storage to install things that needs free space that are more than 1.44Gb)

sjekavac

Feb 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi, can anybody help me. I have PMP3970B and I have problem with my SD card. Only the files I placed on SD card when I first turned on tablet remains there. Everything else dissapears, I have lost some valeuble data. What can I do abouth it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool