- 6 Posts
Play Store Location
So I recently moved to the UK from the States along with my Nexus 4 but have run into some trouble. The Play Store doesn't seem to register that I am in the UK. For instance, when trying to download apps that are exclusive to the UK it tells me that the app is not available in my country, presumably because it thinks I am still in the states. I changed my location in my Google account and cleared the apps cache but still no luck. Any tips would be great. Thanks!
- By monsow in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-29-2014, 12:50 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 01-29-2014, 10:44 AM
- By A895 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 01-29-2014, 08:31 AM
- By ofcourse in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-28-2014, 11:06 PM
- By guitarg3ar in forum LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-28-2014, 02:04 PM