1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default samsung Kies Air

I have been looking for Samsung Kies Air app. Samsung says it is on the Google Play Store but when I go to look for it its not there. Does anybody know where I can find it. I want to use it to upload my photos to my pc over wi-fi. If I keep using my usb cord I'm afraid the rubber plug on my s4 active will break off.

andy32901

Default Re: samsung Kies Air

Kies air is defiantly on the play store, what are you searching for?
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I am new at this, only had the phone a week. I just went back to the google play store and tried searching again for Kies Air and it did not come up. What should I try searching for? Or can you link to it somehow. Thanks
    andy32901

this should take you to it if you open on your mobile

i just searched as well Kies is not showing up in Play store
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

I tried again with that link and it said it couldn't find the URL. Is there anyway other way to get Kies Air?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

I cannot find Kies Air. I think what I am looking for as I look around is called a wifi transfer app or FTP server app. Does anyone use any of these? I want to transfer files and photos between phone and pc. I just want to save the wear and tear on my mini usb port, plugging in the charger puts enough wear on it. Which is the best app for my Needs?

Andy32901

Hi Andy, have you managed to find the Kies air app since your last post? I still cannot find it in play store and the link above doesn't work? thanks

Kies Air stopped working for me when Android 4.4.3 was pushed down onto my Galaxy S4 close as I can figure. Now Kies Air has disappeared from Google Play Store and Samsung's web site. I am majorly bummed. Have found no acceptable replacement yet.

I just found it but haven't tried to see if it still works.

If you had kies before and haven't cleared your Google account. Go to play store, select my apps, go to all, this should be a list of every app you've downloaded before. scroll until you find it.

Quote Originally Posted by panda55 View Post
    Hi Andy, have you managed to find the Kies air app since your last post? I still cannot find it in play store and the link above doesn't work? thanks

have my S4 since December and about a week ago started receiving messages to go to the play store for kies; as above, it's not there as of today, either. nor any samsung announcements noted. continuous use of the USB cord to run PdaNet and tether my laptop has resulted in some weardown, a concern Andy started off the thread with. it's gotten loose and breaks in connectivity seem to trigger the messages, which are now redundant. any light to shed on the missing kies, which I thought to try anyway, appreciated.

or suggestions on how best to preserve the USB cord which I now see needs addressing. which may be elsewhere here.