- 2 Posts
Play Store Big Problem
I rooted my device ( LG Nexus 5) a few weeks ago, then I installed an app called "Cracked Play Store".
Until then, no problems. Then, bored by the new icon of the cracked play store (a yellow smiley on a bag) I decided to unistall the app and from then my Play Store is not working anymore . I'm very upset about this, I've searched all over the internet with no solution. I tried all possible things (clearing cache, disable the app,....) but none are working.
So I'm now asking to anyone a possible way to recover my regular properly working Play Store . I was also asking myself if it was possible to replace the play store install folder by a properly working one and if so could someone send me those files
Thank you in advance for the help
PS: I'm a french speaking, so excuse my possible mistakes
- 02-06-2014, 04:16 PM #2
- By daneldan in forum Moto GReplies: 6Last Post: 02-28-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Circa76er in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-06-2014, 07:46 PM
- By lions_lair in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 5Last Post: 02-06-2014, 01:25 PM
- By Eyal Beker in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 12Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:35 AM
- By bugeyed in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:38 PM