unable to view developer's reply to my reviews

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Developer's replies to my reviews WILL NOT show up in the Play Store!!! I receive emails that the developer replies to a review but clicking the link in the email nor visiting the Play Store will display it!!!!!! How do I fix this????? NO developers' replies show!!!!!

Posted via Android Central App

Moltres_rider

Banned
Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
ANYBODY?????????????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS A *REAL* PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!a

dj9281

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Developer's replies to my reviews WILL NOT show up in the Play Store!!! I receive emails that the developer replies to a review but clicking the link in the email nor visiting the Play Store will display it!!!!!! How do I fix this????? NO developers' replies show!!!!!

I have the same problem does anybody have a solution?

Cort Pigit

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Found a "solution," its annoying but it works. Try going to the play store from your phones browser vs the app. I googled the app that had a reply and after logging in via my browser, I was able to see the reply. I'm sure there's a better way, but until someone finds it....

OneRosomak Rosomak

Dec 27, 2013
Visit site

Just experienced the same as you. Then tried to search on internet for a cure, but have found so far only YOUR desperate question :D
OK so what I did to resolve was:
1. go to the app information page (you can go from settings - apps - google Play)
2. DEACTIVATE
3. CLEAR CACHE, CLEAR DATA
4. START again ... now it works ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae