- 1 Posts
I'm new to the world of tablets and was wondering if someone could explain why google play store seams to down load a hell of a lot of data, I have had my tablet for one day and already play store appears to have downloaded about 100Mb of data, as I have a download limit on my account how do I stop or manage the amount play store seams to download.
it appears as though most of the data is downloaded in the background so will this actually affect my monthly download limit
- By FifthElement in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 88Last Post: Yesterday, 01:42 AM
- By cre8ive1970 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 03-15-2014, 09:18 AM
- By tmann202 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 03-14-2014, 03:18 PM
- By Bonita Malan in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 09:49 AM
- By techie5 in forum LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2014, 04:55 PM