Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool Arrow 3D - I just released my third android game

Hey puzzle-fans out there!
    Have a look at my newest game called "Arrow 3D".

Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ctions.arrow3d

The game takes place in 3D-Space. To win, you have to navigate the blue ball towards the green goal zone. To achieve that, you can use arrows to change the ball's traveling direction. Be careful to navigate around the red obstacles. Every level is bounded by a grid (or a cage), which the ball can't escape. If it exits at one end, it will re-enter at the opposite side. This sometimes has to be used cleverly in order to solve all levels. For the puzzling-pros out there, you will have to make intelligent reuse of arrows to achieve the 3-star solution.

Arrow 3D - I just released my third android game-bildschirmfoto-2014-03-24-um-16.36.16.jpg

A tutorial is provided in game. I also recored a walkthrough of the tutorial for those who have troubles:
    Also there are three level packages with increasing difficulty.

I hope you have fun trying my little game. Your feedback is very appreciated!

Global Posts
    4,216 Global Posts
    ROM
    Phoenix 1.6 Sense 5 4.2.2

Default Re: Arrow 3D - I just released my third android game

Good luck with your game! Thanks for sharing.
    “Knowing how to think empowers you far beyond those who know only what to think.” - Neil deGrasse Tyson

OMG BECKY IT'S ALMOST HERE. The greatest tool to modify almost any HTC phone is on the verge of release. Unlock bootloaders, flash recoveries, root, and more. Open source, powerful, end-to-end encryption, enhanced by Droplr and Amazon's Secure Content Distribution Network. Best of all, it's 100% free. All built by me. Get ready to rock!

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Thank you wizzrah for your answer!

Did you actually try it out yet? I'm really curious about feedback to hopefully be able to push user numbers across the usual 18 I've been stuck with lately...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I've done the first video of a 3-star walkthrough series: