- 5 Posts
iOS & Android user. Why do I still prefer Play Store?
I am trying to figure out why so many people denigrate the Play Store, saying it is far away from the App Store. (in terms of quality).
As I use both I do not see this huge difference. I am not talking about professional apps or expensive, I am talking about the free apps I use daily. When I'm looking for a specific app I usually find it first in the Play Store. Most of the times it has more (and more accurate) ratings and it is free.
I am not a fanboy, that's the reason why I am trying to understand all these complains about Play Store. What's your opinion?
Have a good day!
- 03-29-2014, 07:06 AM #2
Re: iOS & Android user. Why do I still prefer Play Store?
I have both the 5s and Note3 and use the App store and Play store, to be honest their isn't that much of a difference (App store might be a little more expensive). I use Paid as well as FREE....I find very little difference in the two.....just my.02cents
- 03-29-2014, 01:17 PM #4
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 55Last Post: 05-14-2014, 01:01 AM
- By Juan Gulp in forum LG Optimus LReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 04:17 PM
- By nokia4life in forum HTC One M8Replies: 6Last Post: 03-30-2014, 12:39 AM
- By Euan Tan in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 03-29-2014, 08:16 PM
- By vinnyt225 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 4Last Post: 03-28-2014, 11:25 PM