Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Google Play Store not loading properly!

My S4 just updated few days ago and now when I tried to access Google Play Store it just doesn't load anything. There was a notification earlier that requested me to sign in with google account but I accidentally dismiss it. I believe that maybe the problem and if so how do I solve this cause i have google+ and gmail all log in available in my phone. I've checked my download manager in my settings and it is enabled. Anyone know how to solve this issue?

Default Re: Google Play Store not loading properly!

What updated? Was it the OS itself? Most people here will recommend factory resetting after a version update it's pretty standard practice. Alternatively you might try deleting and re-adding your Google account in settings.
    EDIT
    I may have been mistaken about the ability to remove Google account. After my post I checked my Nexus 5 and I don't seem to be able to. Either way a factory reset will of course prompt for entry of Google credentials.