Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I am looking for a music player with a very specific set of functions

Hello,

I'm hoping someone here can help me find what I'm looking for. I've tried several music players through the play store and cant seem to find one that is able to do what I seek.

Basically, I am looking for a player that has the option to provide a music file with a series of "hashtags" that can be used to auto populate playlists. For example, I'd like to "tag" Michael Jackson's thriller with the words "halloween" and "80s" so that the song would automatically fall within both playlists for easy accessibility.

If this is something that can be done with ID4 editing, I have not found a way to do it yet other than through the "genre" option which, from what I've encountered, can only contain one value.

If anything of this sort is available either online or through the Play store, I'd appreciate some assistance finding it as I've been hoping for something like this for a very long time now.

Thank you.