- 05-24-2014, 12:43 AM #2
- 05-24-2014, 12:23 PM #4
- 17 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: debit card wasn't accept
If it's a known Mastercard problem, idk, I would just go get a visa prepaid card from the local grocery store. I'm guessing that it's more of the app's problem though since Mastercard is pretty much accepted everywhere.
I just recommended on another thread that they would try a fresh restart, then uninstall/re-install the app that's giving the problem and see if that fixes anything.
- 09-30-2014, 11:30 AM #5
- 10-17-2014, 04:14 AM #6
- By dannieboiz in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 3Last Post: 05-26-2014, 08:52 AM
- By grunt0300 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 05-24-2014, 04:14 PM
- By Sam Shanmugam in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2014, 01:45 PM
- By austriak in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 5Last Post: 05-23-2014, 11:50 PM
- By alil25 in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 1Last Post: 05-23-2014, 04:57 PM