- 1 Posts
Any way to install a free call blocker app without a payment method?
I've downloaded and installed a couple of free apps from the Google Play Store with no problem: Google Voice, the Dolphin Browser, Netflix, to name a couple. I just tried to install Mr. Number - a free app -- but this time I was forced to "Complete account setup" and then "Add payment option." I don't want to add any of the payment options. Why was I able to install other apps without doing this but suddenly now I'm forced to?
Hmm, I just noticed it says under the app "Offers in-app purchases." Okay, so that's probably the reason. Any other good call blockers I can get without a payment option?
- 09-04-2014, 04:45 AM #2
Re: Any way to install a free call blocker app without a payment method?
You should be able to install it without add any payment method. It has In App Purchases doesn't mean you have to add a payment method. You can always skip that until you want to purchase something.
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 09-18-2014, 05:36 AM
- By erwaso in forum AT&TReplies: 4Last Post: 06-30-2014, 11:29 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2014, 09:37 PM
- By intelmovies in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 11:56 AM
- By nyrangers1994 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 0Last Post: 06-19-2014, 10:28 AM