Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Any way to install a free call blocker app without a payment method?

I've downloaded and installed a couple of free apps from the Google Play Store with no problem: Google Voice, the Dolphin Browser, Netflix, to name a couple. I just tried to install Mr. Number - a free app -- but this time I was forced to "Complete account setup" and then "Add payment option." I don't want to add any of the payment options. Why was I able to install other apps without doing this but suddenly now I'm forced to?

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...number.blocker

Hmm, I just noticed it says under the app "Offers in-app purchases." Okay, so that's probably the reason. Any other good call blockers I can get without a payment option?

Default Re: Any way to install a free call blocker app without a payment method?

You should be able to install it without add any payment method. It has In App Purchases doesn't mean you have to add a payment method. You can always skip that until you want to purchase something.