How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

Is there a way to fix this?
    07-09-2014 12:04 AM
    How can I remove books from google play in a way that will stop the books I have previously purchased from influencing the "recommended for you" section? I have purchased some less that PG books, and may have children who can access my account soon, so I'd like them not to see any objectionable things, but "delete forever" has not stopped racy books from appearing in my "recommended for you", and when I click on books that I have previously downloaded, but have since deleted, they are not registering as deleted.

To my knowledge, no.
    The only thing I can think of is to pin the books you want the kids to see to the device and disable data to the device.

To my knowledge, no.
    The only thing I can think of is to pin the books you want the kids to see to the device and disable data to the device.
    07-09-2014 12:07 AM