- 3 Posts
Google Play Auto-Updater Hijacked my Galaxy Tab 7.0
I turned off the Auto-update in the Google Play settings. I turned off the Notifications. It will not stop updating my apps. I have never had it set to auto-update, turned it off ages ago. The psycho thing just all of a sudden started doing this.
What do I do? I rebooted. Didn't help.
Using Android 4.2.2
- 08-25-2014, 09:24 PM #2
Re: Google Play Auto-Updater Hijacked my Galaxy Tab 7.0
Do you know which app was updating?
- By rvmeush in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-29-2014, 05:03 PM
- By NoodleEatinGook in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-26-2014, 01:22 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 3Last Post: 08-25-2014, 09:11 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 08-25-2014, 07:11 PM
- By Easton091 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 08-25-2014, 06:55 PM