Google suspend my account yesterday.

Jeff Lee 22k

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Google just suspend my account yesterday.
They give me message like
Code:
If your account was terminated for violating the developer terms, we can no longer accept applications from you. This means that any related accounts are also permanently suspended, and any new accounts that you try to open will be terminated without a refund of the developer registration fee.

Do anyone try this before, and successful create new developer account?
Can I still create new google developer account and upload app?

Jeff Lee 22k

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
I just make some parallax wallpaper with my favourite cartoon T.T and upload to the google play. That is one piece, naruto and lol.
yesterday, these three app get delete and come with the other email said my account is suspended.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Probably copyright infringement mate :( Unless you've got written consent that you can use the Naruto image from the copyright holders. You might try to contact them and see if they can re-instate your account if you can convince them you just didn't know. It's a VERY long shot, but it might work.

Jeff Lee 22k

Sep 8, 2014
Visit site
Yes,, I know that too. Thank anyway.
Do you know anyone having the same problem?
It is ok to ban my account. It is harsh to ban my change to create a new google account and go on developinng. It is sad.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
It is sad but it is right there on the stuff you digitally sign when you open your account, so no tricks here. Unfortunately, I don't know anyone who's gotten their account suspended and I'm not sure how Google tracks devs so I'm not sure how a new account would work. Is there someone you work with that could open the account for you? And this time, try to keep it copyright-free hehe

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
I've been there, mine was for using the word iOS for a theme I created. I got a warning and changed it to eyeOS instead. Some [language cleanup] lawyers fault. Good luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
I just make some parallax wallpaper with my favourite cartoon T.T and upload to the google play. That is one piece, naruto and lol.
yesterday, these three app get delete and come with the other email said my account is suspended.

Copyright ;( anyway does your google account still work? and you can always upload your app to another android market i heard about 1mobile and stuff or just make it an apk ;) never jsed anything besides play though ;)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Probably copyright infringement mate :( Unless you've got written consent that you can use the Naruto image from the copyright holders. You might try to contact them and see if they can re-instate your account if you can convince them you just didn't know. It's a VERY long shot, but it might work.

Or cant he just make a apk?

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I've been there, mine was for using the word iOS for a theme I created. I got a warning and changed it to eyeOS instead. Some [language cleanup] lawyers fault. Good luck.
You guys REALLY need to read the guidelines. iOS IS trademarked, you know?

Last edited by a moderator:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Or cant he just make a apk?

Yeah, he can still build apps, but his Play Store account is gone, so his app wouldn't be on the mainstream store, he'd have to go the route of sideloaded apps and alternative markets (which still require sideloading permissions).

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
Yeah, he can still build apps, but his Play Store account is gone, so his app wouldn't be on the mainstream store, he'd have to go the route of sideloaded apps and alternative markets (which still require sideloading permissions).
Yea your right ;) it would Be annoying to do it then but many root apps and stuff is apks ;)

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
You do know that APKs are just any app, right? Even if downloaded from Google Play... It's just the installation tunnel that changes, and this is where a Dev can decide if they go with better odds through a mainstream, more restricted channel, or if they go 'indie' and seek revenue elsewhere, with the drawback of not being the official store. Or they could not be in it for the money and just release the app file for everyone to install (or perhaps because it does something that doesn't bode well with Android guidelines and cannot be anywhere else but out in the open for rooted users to get).

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site
You do know that APKs are just any app, right? Even if downloaded from Google Play... It's just the installation tunnel that changes, and this is where a Dev can decide if they go with better odds through a mainstream, more restricted channel, or if they go 'indie' and seek revenue elsewhere, with the drawback of not being the official store. Or they could not be in it for the money and just release the app file for everyone to install (or perhaps because it does something that doesn't bode well with Android guidelines and cannot be anywhere else but out in the open for rooted users to get).

Yeah when you download from the play store it just auto installs the apk its like api they auto installs :) even though not many know that :)

Slashyou

Jul 30, 2014
Visit site

i agree on the play store is the best place to have your apps! but if google dont want it you have to make elsewhere :)

meilinn

Nov 6, 2014
Visit site
Looks like it will be hard to keep our google developer account live forever.
Because there are no one knows exactly why our account got suspended, except google.

Personally, I don't want to use my personal account or credit card to publish my app, because suddenly it can be banned and I don't know exactly why. Then I can't register another google developer account again :'(

So, I think it would be better for me to buy from other person every 1 or 2 month (feel desperate already), and publish my apps there. Or get help from people who provide publishing service out there, and share profit with them :)

Anyway, anyone agree with me or need further details can contact my skype: meilinnhui.
I know someone who can help.
Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87