Signing in problem with google+ for game apps like clash of clans

Techguy010

Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I get a problem when I try and sign into google+ on the play store or clash of clans I choose the account I want to use then it comes up with another window telling me to select my gender so I do, and I tap next.

But then it goes to the bottom to there terms and conditions and has create shaded out I keep trying to look through all the terms and conditions pages to see if I need to accept anything but nothing... what do I do?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is this only on Clash of Clans, or on other games as well? Signing into a game with Google+ doesn't typically give you a bunch of Terms and Conditions, so that's likely a Clash of Clans thing.

If you're unable to press a button, make sure you don't have a screen dimming app like Lux installed. These can sometimes disable certain onscreen buttons.

Himanshu Talwar

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I get a problem when I try and sign into google+ on the play store or clash of clans I choose the account I want to use then it comes up with another window telling me to select my gender so I do, and I tap next.

But then it goes to the bottom to there terms and conditions and has create shaded out I keep trying to look through all the terms and conditions pages to see if I need to accept anything but nothing... what do I do?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital