Apk file download question

arizonausa

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
Hello all--I have a question about an app i would like to Download to my Tablet--Google doesnt support this device so i cant get the APK file!
I have a Google Play gift card--I would like to PAY for the APP its like $2.99 and Manually Download it to my Device?? Im not trying to get anything for nothing-I want to pay for the Apk file.. Can i pay for it then have it sent to my PC? Are there any other sites that will let me do this? Just wondering Thanks for any help!! Have a great day....

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
If you mean that Google says that your device isn't supported when you go to that app, it means that the app won't run on your device, whether you install it directly from Google or download the apk file and install it. Not all Android apps are written to run on all devices and/or all versions of Android. This isn't Windows.

If you mean that your phone doesn't have the Google apps (like Play Store), go to Google Play on a web browser, find the app, and install it from there. (You might have to install Gapps first.)

arizonausa

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
No the apk file works The problem is i cant grab it because The device i have (Its New) fast too isnt supported by google--I understand there are alot of unsupported devices--The APK file will work fine I ve download many Apk files to my PC and installed them to my Tablet.. The Apk file i want is the PRO ver of the free apk--No mater what file i pick on Google play --It says my device isnt supported! So thats why i wanted to do this manually!

arizonausa

Jan 31, 2015
Visit site
From what i understand My device doesnt have the google play App and i cant install that app to my device because Google doesnt support my device!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon