My Google Play store doesn't work at all, how can I get it working?

A

AC Question

Google Play Store Doesn't Work AT ALL

I've literally tried everything. I have checked and double checked that my auto-sync is checked and restrict background data is unchecked. I have gone to App Manager>Google Play Store and cleared the cache, force stop, even cleared the data. I have reloaded the app...everything. There's nothing that I found over the internet that could solve this. Whenever I open the Google Play Store all it shows is a blank page.

(Also, my email hasn't been refreshing since February 5th, if the problem is linked to that)
Any help is appreciated!

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Doesn't Work AT ALL

I've literally tried everything. I have checked and double checked that my auto-sync is checked and restrict background data is unchecked. I have gone to App Manager>Google Play Store and cleared the cache, force stop, even cleared the data. I have reloaded the app...everything. There's nothing that I found over the internet that could solve this. Whenever I open the Google Play Store all it shows is a blank page.

(Also, my email hasn't been refreshing since February 5th, if the problem is linked to that)
Any help is appreciated!

What device are you using? Go into system settings - accounts. Log out of the Google account then log back in and see if that fixes the problem. Let us know how it goes.

Jay-9

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
Re: Google Play Store Doesn't Work AT ALL

I use a Galaxy S3.
Do you mean Remove Account? I don't think there is an option to log out. Thanks for the reply though!
(Oh, and this is the same person btw. I just logged in)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang