How can I get my Android tablet to connect to the Google Playstore?

A

AC Question

my android tablet can't connect to google playstore?

google play services, which some of your app rely on, is not supported by your device. please contact the manufacturer for assistance.. this msg always pop up when i try to connect it..

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: my android tablet can't connect to google playstore?

google play services, which some of your app rely on, is not supported by your device. please contact the manufacturer for assistance.. this msg always pop up when i try to connect it..

Did it work before?

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site

Some times this error is related to a date problem. Go to settings, date & time and select the two automatic options. If they are already checked unchecked them and on again. Reboot your phone after that.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site

The other problem is that not all manufacturers pay Google to install Google apps on their devices (mainly the cheap no-name Chinese devices), so you have to use alternate sources for apps.

joyce asieduwaa

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
i hav a problem with my google play... i can't download anything or update my existing apps after i followed a solution to solve an error(408)....my google play update is uninstalled leaving the factory version and i keep getting server error when i try to us it my account is also gone and i really need to update some apps....wat do i do

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress