Why can't I find the game app from Google Play store on my Android phone?

A

AC Question

why can't I find the game app from google play store on my Android phone?

I don't have google Play store, but I guess Galaxy apps should do its role - find, download and install. So, when I search for the app I want, my app is not in the list, even if I type it with quotes. I have samsung galaxy (5 inch)

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: why can't I find the game app from google play store on my Android phone?

I don't have google Play store, but I guess Galaxy apps should do its role - find, download and install. So, when I search for the app I want, my app is not in the list, even if I type it with quotes. I have samsung galaxy (5 inch)

Why do you not have the Play Store on your phone? Did you remove it or disable it?

aabun

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I have samsung galaxy s4. I used to download apps frok play store, now the icon of play store disappeared and I cannot download the desired app. I thought galaxy apps is there replacing the play store. But then it doesn't show the desired app in its list. I am puzzled. how can I download the desired app, "LOL Babies" ?

This is me who posted a question before registering.
I didn't remove it or disabled. I don't know why I don't have the icon on my phone. I am researching for days now, about this issue. I don't understand what's going on.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to Android Central! Open your App Drawer (your list of all installed apps)--you don't see Google Play Store there at all?

aabun

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Yes, I checked the all apps, I looked everywhere. I DON"T have the icon Play Store. It's really strange! I bought this Android phone to test my own app in it and I can't yet. But I remember it was there in the beginning. Otherwise how did I download my other apps?

Well, maybe I first tried to connect my phone to my computer and download the test version into it, then I tested and then I kept working on my app, then I don't remember. I deleted all my previous tested apps and I published in the store.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site

What region of the world are you in?

Can you find it in the App Manager?

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

Yes, I checked the all apps, I looked everywhere. I DON"T have the icon Play Store. It's really strange! I bought this Android phone to test my own app in it and I can't yet. But I remember it was there in the beginning. Otherwise how did I download my other apps?

Well, maybe I first tried to connect my phone to my computer and download the test version into it, then I tested and then I kept working on my app, then I don't remember. I deleted all my previous tested apps and I published in the store.

Are you sure the App is not called LOL PIcs?

What happens when you click the link below?

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ls?id=com.sphinx.lolpics&hl=en&token=Y-PiCOOR

aabun

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I am in Oregon USA.
I checked Application Manager. There is NO Play Store icon.
They say, this PLay Store icon cannot be downloaded as regular app. It's there by default or it's not. I understand this is a serious error and one must see my phone to believe it.

aabun

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

I ma sure the app's name is LOL Babies, because I developed it myself. Lol Pics or similar are not my app.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I ma sure the app's name is LOL Babies, because I developed it myself. Lol Pics or similar are not my app.

I don't see LOL Babies in the Play Store when I search for it.

aabun

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Apparently I cannot post my link because I must have more than 10 posts here. Well,. I assure you my app is very new and not first in the list, even though you put is in quotations. This is the ending on the link I wanted to post but they didn't allow me, after apps/details?id=com.aabundance.LOLBabies&hl=en

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmitrbol