Why can't I sample songs in the Google Play Store anymore?

A

AC Question

Why cant i sample songs on the google play store anymore

Everytime i try to smaple a song on the play store next to the play button i now get a triangle with a red exclamation mark inside it and it refuses to play

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! Is the Play Store logged into your account? Swipe in from the left and make sure your Google account is listed at the top of the sidebar.

I assume the phone is successfully connected to the web via mobile data or wi-fi. Do all other Google apps work normally, like Gmail or Google Drive?

jeremy johnson6

May 17, 2016
Visit site
My wife and I are having the same issue. I have cleared the cache data made sure we are connected to the internet and other apps are working fine. we have galaxy S7's and are able to log into our google accounts. When I hit play, the play button turns into a gray triangle with a red exclamation mark in the middle.

Snorkels

May 17, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same issue and it's only just started happening as my phone was ok at the weekend. I've updated the Play app and restarted my phone but it's still showing the triangle with the exclamation mark. Has anyone found a solution yet?

Krrampus

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
Me too. It happened suddenly. I'M IN THE RIGHT ACCOUNT AND I CAN MAKE PURCHASES BUT NOT PLAY SAMPLES. IS THIS GOOGLE TRYING TO FRUSTRATE ME INTO A SUBSCRIPTION. EVIL GOOGLE

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane