Integrate sparks!

tyrelian

Apr 29, 2010
Visit site
Put it in the app!!, they need sparks and huddle from the desktop version and G+ would be way awesomer!

Sent from my Evo 3D!

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I too would like to see Sparks in the mobile app. Also, the iOS version can't come fast enough, so that I can get my wife to start using it.

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
There is an app for Huddle, I got two icons when I installed Google+. I think there is an iOS app, just waiting on crApple to approve it.

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
I don't understand why we got two apps because you can access huddle in ever main app.
The main app doesn't actually handle Huddle, when you tap the Huddle shortcut within the main app, it launches the actual Huddle app separately.

I would speculate they're two separate apps so that the Huddle app can be worked on and developed over time without interfering with with the G+ app. Also so that you're not wasting memory or resources on your device if you're not currently participating in a Huddle.

dwaynewilliams#WN

Feb 17, 2010
Visit site
The main app doesn't actually handle Huddle, when you tap the Huddle shortcut within the main app, it launches the actual Huddle app separately.

I would speculate they're two separate apps so that the Huddle app can be worked on and developed over time without interfering with with the G+ app. Also so that you're not wasting memory or resources on your device if you're not currently participating in a Huddle.

Now I'm confused because if the main app opens the independent app huddle then why when I look at the last apps that I have opened, huddle isn't included, just the main app?

DenverRalphy

Retired Network Mod
May 11, 2010
Visit site
Now I'm confused because if the main app opens the independent app huddle then why when I look at the last apps that I have opened, huddle isn't included, just the main app?
Yeah, that was speculation on my part. I just tried it out and got the same. I had assumed it was designed in a modular fashion just like Google Maps/Places/Nav. It looks like the Huddle icon is just a shortcut to open G+ straight to the Huddle page.