+1 The Forums Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
I will choose 3 lucky winners on 7/24 for a credit of $50 toward any purchase in the accessory store.

1) In order for this to work - you will need to make sure you are publicly sharing your +1's in your profile. This is not turned on by default, so go to your Google Plus profile and edit your +1 settings:

editplusones.png

2) If you haven't done so already - go to the top of the Forums Homepage and +1 the forums.

3) +1 a minimum of four of your favorite and most informative forum threads. Threads related to applications, ROM's, devices, guides/how-to's, rumors, etc.... I'll be checking out the one's you picked so make them good. The +1 button for a thread is at the top of the first post.

4) Share your +1 link here once you've met the requirements of the contest.

I will select one person from the following post count ranges
  • 2 - 100: Yep you need at least one post besides the one in this thread. Introducing yourself in the Introductions forum is a great start.
  • 101 - 500
  • 501+

IP IHI II IL

Jul 30, 2010
Visit site
I will choose 3 lucky winners on 7/24 for a credit of $50 toward any purchase in the accessory store.

1) In order for this to work - you will need to make sure you are publicly sharing your +1's in your profile. This is not turned on by default, so go to your Google Plus profile and edit your +1 settings:

editplusones.png

2) If you haven't done so already - go to the top of the Forums Homepage and +1 the forums.

3) +1 a minimum of four of your favorite and most informative forum threads. Threads related to applications, ROM's, devices, guides/how-to's, rumors, etc.... I'll be checking out the one's you picked so make them good. The +1 button for a thread is at the top of the first post.

• 2 - 100: Yep you need at least one post besides the one in this thread. Introducing yourself in the Introductions forum is a great start.
  • 101 - 500
  • 501+
https://plus.google.com/110275692321005475609/plusones

BAMM!! That was kinda' fun!

Gennew

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site

editplusones.png

• 101 - 500
  • 501+
https://plus.google.com/103651561738962596907/plusones

Status
Not open for further replies.