Hyperlink in Google+ comments

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
For the life of me i cannot figure out how to do this, and i'm not having any luck looking in Google+ Help, or anywhere online.

Rather than post the full URL in a comment, i'd like to be able to just create a hyperlink, as has been done in this post by Phil. Any ideas on how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance.

Cory Streater

Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
The Google + song links are being generated by the share feature in YouTube. The insert link option is done by clicking the paperclip to the right of the camera icon.

LR7

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
The Google + song links are being generated by the share feature in YouTube. The insert link option is done by clicking the paperclip to the right of the camera icon.

I think the OP wants to post a link in a comment of an original post by someone else. I do not thik this is possible at this time...

Please correct me if I am wrong...

J T M

Jul 24, 2010
Visit site
I think the OP wants to post a link in a comment of an original post by someone else. I do not thik this is possible at this time...

Please correct me if I am wrong...

Nope...you're spot in.

I was able to talk to one of the people that did it, and he said that all he did was paste the full URL into his reply, and G+ converted it into a hyperlink that read simply "The Google+ Song". It was hit or miss, though, as other URLs would remain in full, though they were clickable links.

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
If you're copy/pasting, hit the space bar after you paste the link. It'll work. The actual hyperlinking is up to the source though.

BSG75

Custom User Title
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So, I never got anything in that post. I was the first person to post the song. Hmm. Not even a joke prize.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power