- 35 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
- cm10 mostly
Removing myself from a Community on Google+
Is it even possible to remove a community you have joined on google+ I can't seem to find the option anywhere I thought I'd give it a go but now my "home" stream is being polluted by questions and other nonsense from the other 1700 people who have joined the community and this I do not want so I'm trying to remove it anyone got any ideas on how I may accomplish this?
- 12-10-2012, 01:27 PM #2
- 12-14-2012, 12:17 PM #4
Re: Removing myself from a Community on Google+
Now that the G+ Android app is updated, you can also easily do it from your phone/tablet. Once on the Community page, touch the drop down arrow under the Community name, and click the button to Leave.
- By Kuroth in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2011, 08:45 AM
- By dmcincubus in forum AT&T CaptivateReplies: 3Last Post: 08-31-2011, 04:13 PM
- By VAVA Mk2 in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2011, 12:03 AM
- By jeffman in forum Barnes & Noble Nook ColorReplies: 1Last Post: 06-07-2011, 07:25 PM
- By jasonvancouver in forum Android AppsReplies: 13Last Post: 06-13-2010, 09:59 AM