Does owning and using an Android device affect your social media choices?
Are there very many, if any, non Android users on Google+? Probably so, due to the popularity of the Chrome desktop browser.
When I got my first iPhone in 09 I was all about FB, during my WP phase I was more into Twitter and now I seem to gravitate towards google+ since I came back to Android.
How has your choice of mobile device affected your social media?
Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013)
- 11-07-2013, 12:56 AM #2
- 07-06-2014, 04:43 PM #3
Re: Social Media
I would definitely say that different operating systems tend to lean towards different social media's. For myself I am a heavy Twitter user. I've found the most enjoyable Twitter experience to actually be on the BB10 operating system so I almost used it exclusively on my Q10.
When I had a Lumia 925, once again I found Twitter to be the best experience, however on iOS I found I used Facebook a lot more, and currently on my Nexus 5, I find it's a mix between Twitter and Google+. A lot of it has to do with how well designed the official social media apps for myself. Looking at the "Big 3" this is my opinion in order from best to worst of the modern operating systems
Twitter - 1) BB10, 2)WP8, 3)iOS, 4)Android
Facebook - 1) iOS, 2) Android, 3) WP8, 4) BB10
Google+, 1) Android, 2) iOS. (Not applicable on BB10 or WP8)
- 09-20-2014, 04:20 PM #4
- 12-09-2014, 02:54 AM #5
- By _Tinus_ in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 01-28-2014, 05:47 PM
- By jmettee in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 2Last Post: 11-05-2013, 07:00 PM
- By Tbh0695 in forum LG G2Replies: 2Last Post: 11-03-2013, 10:48 PM
- By dwvenus in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 11-02-2013, 10:03 AM
- By Nicholas Domingue in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 0Last Post: 10-28-2013, 02:27 AM