Why aren't my pics showing in Google Plus but are showing in the gallery under Picasa?

jenn jenn 21376

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
why my pics are not showing in google plus but showing in gallery under picasa.

i cant see them in google plus to delete any. I have cleared cache, unchecked and rechecked everything. Nothing is showing up under photo in google plus only picasa under my gallery. I cant figure out how to respond to an answer

Last edited:

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: why my pics are not showing in google plus but showing in gallery under picasa.

i cant see them in google plus to delete any. I have cleared cache, unchecked and rechecked everything. Nothing is showing up under photo in google plus only picasa under my gallery

Welcome to Android Central!

Did you download the new Google Photos app from the Play Store ? It is a standalone app now, you have to search Google Photos on the Play Store and it should come up.

jenn jenn 21376

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
Re: why my pics are not showing in google plus but showing in gallery under picasa.

I did download that and have been using it but pics still show up in picasa after deleting

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I think that Samsung still calls Google Photos Picasa. They are the same thing. Maybe clear the data from the Gallery app so it pulls down a fresh copy

jenn jenn 21376

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site

I cleared the gallery app. That seemed to help with deleting the photos. Thank you! Do you know why the photos dont show under my google plus account though? Thanks for the help.

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site

I cleared the gallery app. That seemed to help with deleting the photos. Thank you! Do you know why the photos dont show under my google plus account though? Thanks for the help.

I am not sure why they wouldn't show up for you. They show up on my Photos account, I just have to scroll ALL the way to the bottom for all the older photos.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01