Those who got invites- Were you able to log in?

Infinitos

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
It's not a guarantee you'll get in, but try signing into the mobile app. It got me in while the web page told me it exceeded full capacity.

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
It's not a guarantee you'll get in, but try signing into the mobile app. It got me in while the web page told me it exceeded full capacity.

I tried with the mobile app, but it just tells me that I need an invitation to sign in, which I already have. Come on, Google. I have an invite, so let me in already!

chickltt7

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Its kind of funny i was sent an invite to one of my gmail accounts but couldn't get in and then someone added me to a circle of theirs with my other gmail account and i was able to log in on the mobile app and got in just fine.

anon(236746)

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Its kind of funny i was sent an invite to one of my gmail accounts but couldn't get in and then someone added me to a circle of theirs with my other gmail account and i was able to log in on the mobile app and got in just fine.

I had a similar experience. I didn't even request an invite. One of my friends got me on by sending me a message, adding me to a circle, or something. I seem to have added my wife and brother by doing the same thing -- and never explicitly inviting them.

It'd be slick if it weren't confusing :p