Those who got invites- Were you able to log in?

googol

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
I have an invite to join Google+ but when I click on it, I am still getting the same message that they are in limited field trial. It also says they have temporarily exceeded capacity and to try again later.

Anybody else facing the same problem?

pat0neill

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have an invite to join Google+ but when I click on it, I am still getting the same message that they are in limited field trial. It also says they have temporarily exceeded capacity and to try again later.

Apparently it blew up too quickly and they needed it to slow down, happened to everyone I tried to invite. Now there is no more option to invite people.. which sucks because only 2 people I know beat it. social networks aren't so much fun with 3 people.

tube517

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I got in. It's a work in progress and a little confusing at first. Looks cool and I'm looking forward to an alternative to Facebook.

dra

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site

same exact message i got from an invite from another forum...

intheb0x

Jul 29, 2010
Visit site
Scratch that.
On market it had a updated dating it fixed the issue with invited folks not getting let in.
Anyways it still didn't work for me...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
I kept getting the keep me posted page for a long time.

Several -- and I mean SEVERAL -- hours later, I was suddenly able to get in via the app.

mldiroff

Jul 11, 2010
Visit site
It took me about 12 hrs. to be able to get in. If you have one, go have some beers and get really tipsy, by the time you sober up, you should be ready to go. :D

Dark Wizard Matoya

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
24 hours and still not able to get in. I almost got in yesterday, but bu the time I finished entering my user name and password they were over capacity again and it was too late. :mad:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy