Share your Google+ thoughts

Ronindan

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Agreed with the above two. I'm getting more hounded by the day from people wanting me to get them in. But there's only so much to talk about while under a limited release like this.

I can't wait for the day of email addresses not spamming up every freakin thread on every freakin board though.

That the nature of the beast, kinda reminds me back in the days when to get an gmail address you have to be invited.

Last edited:

ls377

Aug 6, 2010
Visit site
Agreed with the above two. I'm getting more hounded by the day from people wanting me to get them in. But there's only so much to talk about while under a limited release like this.

I can't wait for the day of email addresses not spamming up every freakin thread on every freakin board though.

I can haz invite??? pleasespamme@gmail.com ;)

I've read some conflicting reports that its opening up/been opened up. Who knows.

kaefbaml

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Could someone invite me please I've been trying for 3 days :( I will invite who ever I can once I have received one. kaEfbaMl. @ Gmail. Dot com

dinc via tapatalk

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
There was a backdoor method to get an invite but it has been closed by google.

So they did officially close it?? That sucks its gonna be a long and boring month using this service with none of my friends or family being able to get on.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

rsxtcy4me

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Im kinda hoping that they do something similar to trending topics so it keeps people talking. That goes a long way on twitter as far as keeping it extremely social.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

booboolala2000

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
I like it, wish my invites were sent to people that I have invited though. No one has gotten one. Just me and a couple of friends so far. Much better than Facebook. You can edit your posts too. Just needs to open up.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

chud

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site
Why can't you post photos from your albums? I can only post photos from my phone.
Looks like you can only share entire albums at once.

I think that may be because people's feeds were getting bombed when people were uploading to Picasa and every picture, in an album or not, would show up as an individual post.

So if someone had 300 pics in their Hawaii Vacation album, it would generate 300 new posts.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
Why can't you post photos from your albums? I can only post photos from my phone.

Looks like you can only share entire albums at once.

I think that may be because people's feeds were getting bombed when people were uploading to Picasa and every picture, in an album or not, would show up as an individual post.

So if someone had 300 pics in their Hawaii Vacation album, it would generate 300 new posts.

As a workaround, you could copy any photos you want to share individualy to the 'Instant Upload' album in picasa that is automatically created when you use the instant upload feature of the G+ android app. That seems to be the only Album from which you can post individual photos to a post.

Now, if you want to share a whole Picasa album to G+ you can do that, within picasa, just go to the album in picasa you want to share and click on share and there are options to share it with your circles.

gabbott

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2010
Visit site
I really like the concept of circles but I still have a laugh a little because when I think of the circles all I think about is that long distance commercial from years ago with Jerry Stiller in it when he is on the phone with some long distance carrier saying "you got circles?!" :D

Edit: this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZRSpP5qL8w

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37