Is anyone on Project Fi yet?

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
So have invites been sent out and is anyone using it yet? I am particularly interested in the I-10 corridor from Houston to New Orleans and the majority of my time is South of I-10

Posted via the Android Central App

diesteldorf

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
The Google Project Fi help center page is up

https://support.google.com/fi#topic=4596407

It talks about how it eliminates Google Voice once you subscribe. Good thing is you are able to move your google voice number to another email address if you want to keep it and not bring it to Project Fi or loose it.

This may be a dumb question, but I currently have service with Sprint and Verizon. Verizon is currently suspended, but I'll still be keeping it, since I have Unlimited Data.

Google Voice is nice because it allows me to use the same number on Sprint and Verizon.

I've read the Google FAQ. Is it accurate that if I switch to FI, I won't be able to use my Google Voice number with my FI service and my Verizon service? Is there any way around this?

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I wonder how they decide who will be picked? I live in a large metro area so I thought I'd have a good chance. Haven't heard anything yet.

DickManwich

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I was added to a friends and family list through a Google employee. I'm guessing those people get a somewhat higher priority. My phone was supposed to show up at work today, but FedEx never showed :'(

DickManwich

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I was added to a friends and family list through a Google employee. I'm guessing those people get a somewhat higher priority. My phone was supposed to show up at work today, but FedEx never showed :'(

I have my phone. Now i'm just waiting for my current provider to complete the porting process.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockpaperreality36