when did you sign up and when did you get accepted

flobie

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
signed up on April 22 and still have not got an acceptance thing so how long did it take for you guys to get one (there is 4g coverage in my area)

ilout

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
It is very frustrating, I signed up within an hour or two of being able to sign up for an invite. And I still don't have an invite I'm thinking it is because I already have a Nexus 6. Google must be more interested in selling new phones instead of rewarding loyal Android/Nexus 6 customers. I live and work in a good 4g area too. :(

mhettrich

Aug 5, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, definitely seems invites are going to those without a nexus 6. Two of my friends in the area who signed up later than me got invites...neither has a nexus 6.

flobie

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
I don't have a nexus 6 and signed up 2 months ago and still nothing ad when you signed up it did not ask if you have a nexus or not

Zendroid1

Trusted Member
Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
I had a nexus 6 already and signed up as soon as it went live. I got my invitation about June 7th and am now on Fi.

benh57

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I think it's more related to location and number of people who have signed up in your area.

I'm in Los Angeles: Signed up Apr 24, no invite.

flobie

Jun 20, 2015
Visit site
When I first signed up on April 22 it said We're still getting Project Fi ready in your area. We hope it's sooner than later, but it could take a few weeks. so I was one of the first people in my area to sign up so to test if it said any thing new i signed up again on a different email and it said Just confirming that we got your request for an invite to join Project Fi. Congratulations, you're on our list! so they finished working in my area and still did not receive an invite on my first account

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21