Inching closer

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Im currently a 24 year verizon customer. Getting tired of the lies and deciet. The sneaky way they try to add charges to your bill. But I pay attention and call for credit. Im tired of doing that . . The only thing im going to miss is my galaxy S7 edge. But the new sailfish and marlin look awesome. So far ive read absolutely no complaints from customers who are on fi. Am I correct tgat google and Google customer service are great? Anyone had a bad experience?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I am somewhat in the same boat. Been thinking of shifting to Fi off an on over the past few months.

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
If you don't use a lot of data then Fi is fantastic! My average data use is less than 2GB / month since I work from home and am on wifi 95% of the time. If you use a lot of data or don't have wifi available then Fi can get very expensive in my opinion.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, quite surprised. I have 5 smartphones on my plan, and last month we used less than 2 gb combined. So I guess we'd be fine on fi. Im still going to try straight talk first. Well actually 2nd. Im going to see if verizon wants to keep me as a customer.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmmm, quite surprised. I have 5 smartphones on my plan, and last month we used less than 2 gb combined. So I guess we'd be fine on fi. Im still going to try straight talk first. Well actually 2nd. Im going to see if verizon wants to keep me as a customer.
Perhaps a better question should be are they still worthy of having you as a customer?

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
As a retail owner, i bend over backwards to keep customers. As I said, I'm not unhappy with their service, I am tired of the bull they've thrown over the ladt 2 years. I pay my bills on time, never late. Oh yes, they deserve me as a customer.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
As a retail owner, i bend over backwards to keep customers. As I said, I'm not unhappy with their service, I am tired of the bull they've thrown over the ladt 2 years. I pay my bills on time, never late. Oh yes, they deserve me as a customer.
Fair enough. As for me, I'm half thinking of paying my device on ATT off early to shift to Fi. Something I am considering is doing a test run on the network to see what it's like.

hittsjunk

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
I was with Verizon for five years until two months ago. I was one of those customers with unlimited data. Because of that, Verizon decided they wanted to get rid of me. Never mind I always paid my bill on time. Anyway, I really enjoyed the switch. It's so cool to have customer service to actually answer your questions and do follow-up! Because my phone now stays on Wi-Fi, my new phone bill is a fraction of what it was on Verizon.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
WELL I DID IT, I just ordered my fi sim card and a 5x. If it works out, I'll get the new premium pixel phone when they come out. I figured to give fi 2 months. And if it does work out, I'll change all 5 lines when contracts run out. All toll, we use about 3gigs data for all 5 lines. So I'll be saving a good $130.00 a month.

tolga ciftci

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
did you try you fi on S7 if unlocked? I am on ATT and planning on switching to fi but want to use my S6. Probably will activate the sim on a nexus device and ok to use Tmobile network only. that would still save me a lot of money if can be done.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
It probably will work but you'll only be switching from T-mobile to WiFi. You won't be able to get sprint or us cellular.

sisterpete

Mar 10, 2013
Visit site
did you try you fi on S7 if unlocked? I am on ATT and planning on switching to fi but want to use my S6. Probably will activate the sim on a nexus device and ok to use Tmobile network only. that would still save me a lot of money if can be done.

I would be very interested to know if this works. I could use my oneplus on their T-Mobile connection for the time being.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20