New Pictures from Samsung's website

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
The title of the article "look at it's backside" Don't we see front and backside?

We've never seen the back of the device Only the front and sides. That's why the article emphasizes on the back of the device.

I'm sorry, but I don't like the back of the device one bit. It also seems to be of lower quality. I just wish Samsung would stop using plastic and focus on putting some higher quality materials into their devices.

GravityDroid

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
We've never seen the back of the device Only the front and sides. That's why the article emphasizes on the back of the device.

I'm sorry, but I don't like the back of the device one bit. It also seems to be of lower quality. I just wish Samsung would stop using plastic and focus on putting some higher quality materials into their devices.

This and I absolutely can't stand the icons on the bottom. They're large and tacky, not sleek at all. Same goes for the three buttons directly beneath those (sorry I'm a noob at this and don't know the terminology) which also look large and tacky, a real disappointment for me on the look of this device overall. I was hoping the buttons would look similar to the GS2, small and sleek, not yelling at me like these buttons seem to be.

Officerpolabear

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
This and I absolutely can't stand the icons on the bottom. They're large and tacky, not sleek at all. Same goes for the three buttons directly beneath those (sorry I'm a noob at this and don't know the terminology) which also look large and tacky, a real disappointment for me on the look of this device overall. I was hoping the buttons would look similar to the GS2, small and sleek, not yelling at me like these buttons seem to be.

The icons you see above the 3 software buttons are part of the home screen, I'm also sure you can customize that and I hope they add more customization to the stock launcher.

GravityDroid

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
The icons you see above the 3 software buttons are part of the home screen, I'm also sure you can customize that and I hope they add more customization to the stock launcher.

Oh alright, thank you. I feel silly asking this question, but I'm very new to all this; will I be able to put that little weather thing on my home screen like you see on other android devices? I suppose its called a weather widget? I really like how it looks on all the other android devices I've seen, not plain as this one does.

ManBearPig618

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Oh alright, thank you. I feel silly asking this question, but I'm very new to all this; will I be able to put that little weather thing on my home screen like you see on other android devices? I suppose its called a weather widget? I really like how it looks on all the other android devices I've seen, not plain as this one does.

Yes you will...you're probably thinking of HTC's widget, and there are several in the Android Market to choose from.

Reactions: GravityDroid

CZ Eddie

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
Did no one notice how not curved it looks there? :)

Nowhere near as curved as the previous Samsung OEM released teaser pic.

I'm not crazy about the way the phone looks, at all. It's not ugly. It's just not "beautiful".
I hate cameras that poke out of the body.
Just like the HTC Inspire's camera.

kath00

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Why is it protruding at the bottom? Isn't that where most people hold the phone? My droid x sticks out at the top, which is a natural resting place for my fingers.

I also don't see a battery door. Otherwise, I think it looks gorgeous. How are you all concluding that it looks cheap?? looks good to me.

K

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk