Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By revickulous2001
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Possible Proof of Tablet Docking

Hey everyone,

I found this thumbnail while looking through the ICS 4.0 system dump. From the image, it looks like the phone may support tablet docking which has been speculated on earlier (). Check out the attached image and let me know what you think.

Uploaded with

Default Re: Possible Proof of Tablet Docking

This could easily be referencing the fact that ICS is made to allow apps written for a phone also be optimized for a tablet.
    Regular lawnmower man...

ROM
    Stock

I'm thinking it's more Android Beam related, specifically beaming from phone to tablet.
    Fanboi

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBelly/Trinity

It's possible, but that's a bit of a stretch. That could be 1 of 100 things. The large screen could be a TV, Tablet, Lap/Desktop, etc.

I hope you're right, though.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by Asterdroid View Post
    It's possible, but that's a bit of a stretch. That could be 1 of 100 things. The large screen could be a TV, Tablet, Lap/Desktop, etc.

I hope you're right, though.
    My hope, given the scale to one another is that it is a tablet and not a TV, also lack of keyboard leads me to believe its not a laptop. Only time will tell.
    Fanboi

Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    ROM
    JellyBelly/Trinity

Quote Originally Posted by wbonnefond View Post
    My hope, given the scale to one another is that it is a tablet and not a TV, also lack of keyboard leads me to believe its not a laptop. Only time will tell.
    Indeed. I hope you're right. That would be pretty sick. I can't wait for a reason to give my iPad to my girlfriend
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

It would be awesome if it could dock in a tablet. I have used my brother's iPad and I must say I do like it a lot. I may get an iPad if no really great tablets come out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by wbonnefond View Post
    It would be awesome if it could dock in a tablet. I have used my brother's iPad and I must say I do like it a lot. I may get an iPad if no really great tablets come out soon.
    I'm sure if it will dock with a tablet it will only Android tablets. Definitely not an Ipad.....