Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By th0r615
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Buying a new phone

Currently a Blackberry user, switching to Android.

With 2 big phones coming out in the next couple weeks, the Razr and Nexus, does anybody have a side-by-side comparison they can link to? Good suggestions why I should pick one over the other?

TIA
    god of thunder.

ROM
    Latest CyanogenMod

Default Re: Buying a new phone

Wait till there out and go play with them at the store. Razr is just a Bionic on a diet.
    Mannysaurus likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I've never seen or used a Bionic

Just what th0r said. Definitely go see them in person before you purchase either.

But here's what I think you're looking for: Nexus Prime vs Razr Specs, Videos, Ringtones & Wallpapers

Global Posts
    962 Global Posts

I'm in the same boat. BlackBerry user as well. I am planning on picking up this pure Android phone over the RAZR, plus I love Samsung's designs. I think I will be using this phone till the BBX phones come out.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by Lumenii View Post
    Just what th0r said. Definitely go see them in person before you purchase either.

But here's what I think you're looking for: Nexus Prime vs Razr Specs, Videos, Ringtones & Wallpapers

Yes, that's exactly what I was looking for

Too bad so much of it is unknown..

I'm definitely leaning toward the Nexus, but I do like the tough-sounding construction of the Razr. I do drop my phone occasionally. I'll keep my eyes on them over the next couple weeks and decide.
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by th0r615 View Post
    Wait till there out and go play with them at the store. Razr is just a Bionic on a diet.
    Hell of a diet though.