1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts

Default att ruining this phone

what's the chances att is going to ruin this phone when it hits their shelfs?
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Default Re: att ruining this phone

Hopefully none since its a Nexus device, but I wouldn't put it past them to do something or try. I've actually worried about this myself; my Atrix is painfully scarred with the AT&T emblem in the notification bar and among other places. I hope to God they keep their iPhone ways away from this phone.
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X

I think you can just look back on the Nexus S to get a pretty good idea of what will happen with this phone. So I think they'll leave it alone.

ROM
    Stock

the point of nexus devices is to have no other UI or apps put in, it's a "pure google experience"

Global Posts
    522 Global Posts
    ROM
    4.4 KitKat

Judging by how easy it is to either uninstall or stick unwanted stuff in a folder...on att's GS2. I don't see them ruining the GNexus.
    N5 Black 32GB 4.4.2(I love this thing!!), N4 (4.4.2), iphone 5, etc., N7(4.4.2) AT&T(2 Unlimited Plan's) The Nexus 5 is so fast...I just finished the internet...The ending wasn't great...

I think it is going to be handled the same way the N1 was handled. No fanfare and AT&T allows the phone to run on their network by having a specific network plan configuration for it. I have the N1 and that is what they did. I have a BB data plan on it.