Some Unlocked Prices

noir24

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Have you heard anything else from him? I sent him a question 2 days ago and didn't get a response.

I haven't heard anything recently but at the same time I have not asked him any questions. Considering how little information Samsung and Google have been regarding the release date (with the most current rumor putting the UK release back to Dec.) I"m not surprised he hasn't had any new information.

If and when the phone finally comes out and he doesn't send anything, then i'll start to worry:-\

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I haven't heard anything recently but at the same time I have not asked him any questions. Considering how little information Samsung and Google have been regarding the release date (with the most current rumor putting the UK release back to Dec.) I"m not surprised he hasn't had any new information.

If and when the phone finally comes out and he doesn't send anything, then i'll start to worry:-\

My only concern is that the eBay buyer's protection runs out 45 days after your purchase. I hope it comes out in November.

noir24

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
My only concern is that the eBay buyer's protection runs out 45 days after your purchase. I hope it comes out in November.

Good point and I hadn't thought of that. Well that just makes the whole lack of information regarding a release date for this phone even more troubling :(

kingofvenetian

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
I also ordered the 32GB version from cakalyasin off eBay. It appears that he has sold more than 50 units (multiple listings of 10-20 units each). Has anyone contact him and get some update this couple of days (in additional to his "generic" response that we got before)?
Given his good feedback rating, I am still a bit worry because:
1) He's sold a lot of units. It appears no retailers (UK or USA) know the exact quantity that they are receiving on first batch. It is strange that he can get a hold of that many units.
2) No one has the 32GB pricing, let alone selling it.
3) $600 for the 32GB version is significantly lower than most of the 16GB pricing ($700-$800)

Anyone has any insight or update?

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I also ordered the 32GB version from cakalyasin off eBay. It appears that he has sold more than 50 units (multiple listings of 10-20 units each). Has anyone contact him and get some update this couple of days (in additional to his "generic" response that we got before)?
1) He's sold a lot of units. It appears no retailers (UK or USA) know the exact quantity that they are receiving on first batch. It is strange that he can get a hold of that many units.
3) $600 for the 32GB version is significantly lower than most of the 16GB pricing ($700-$800)

I just saw a GSM 32 GB model on ebay for $900. Significantly more. But that seller also has it listed as coming out this month. After thinking about, I'm not so worried. I don't think ebay would let someone rip off people for 50 phones of a total cost of $30, 000.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

ssells

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site

I do.

Over at XDA forums posters are filing for refunds by opening cases via Ebay Protection Program. The seller has not responded to Ebay requests so the cases are being forwarded to Paypal and being processed. If I was you I would start the process right now. I know I am.

Galaxy Nexus prices & pre-orders - Page 74 - xda-developers

noir24

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I have sent him 2 emails, one about 2 weeks ago and another just 3 days ago. He has never replied back either. I went ahead and opened up a case for buyer protection because I am starting to get the feeling that with the release date getting pushed back more and more, the 45 day buyer protection will be over and then I might be SOL :mad:

ssells

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I just received my refund. It only took two days after I forwarded my case to Ebay support. On the XDA forum some have posted that it is taking longer.

noir24

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
I just received my refund. It only took two days after I forwarded my case to Ebay support. On the XDA forum some have posted that it is taking longer.

Thats super fast:eek:

The buyer protection is giving him 7 days to reply (which im not expecting at this point) before I can escalate it further. What did you do to get it done so quickly?

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I do.

Over at XDA forums posters are filing for refunds by opening cases via Ebay Protection Program. The seller has not responded to Ebay requests so the cases are being forwarded to Paypal and being processed. If I was you I would start the process right now. I know I am.

Galaxy Nexus prices & pre-orders - Page 74 - xda-developers

What did you file your problem under? The "I haven't received it yet", or what other description? Thanks. I'm going to file mine too.

tegee

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I just opened an eBay Buyer Protection case. I emailed him on 11/16 with no response to date as to the release/availability of the phone. If I don't hear from him by 11/27, which I doubt I will, the case will then be escalated to eBay Customer Support.

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I just opened an eBay Buyer Protection case. I emailed him on 11/16 with no response to date as to the release/availability of the phone. If I don't hear from him by 11/27, which I doubt I will, the case will then be escalated to eBay Customer Support.

What are you basing your claim on? He said the phone would be released this month but the date hasn't been announced yet. So, technically, he hasn't violated his posting. Can you base it only on him not responding?

tegee

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Conditions under which a case can be filed under eBay Buyer Protection:

"You did not receive the item in the estimated delivery time provided on the Order details page"

My order details page says estimated delivery November 3 - November 9. Therefore, he's in violation and a case can be filed

Last edited:

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
Conditions under which a case can be filed under eBay Buyer Protection:

"You did not receive the item in the estimated delivery time provided on the Order details page"

My order details page says estimated delivery November 3 - November 9. Therefore, he's in violation and a case can be filed
I don't see anywhere in my order that talks about a delivery date except for the vague ship in November info.

That's not good. I have sent him 2 messages with no response.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

Tom S.

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I received my refund two days after filing a claim.
That's great. I just received an email yesterday saying that the seller had 7 days to reply. I doubt he will. I wonder what eBay is going to do to him. I hope they at least sue to get their money back.