Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

Default Amazon UK Shows Launch on the 2nd?

Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus 16GB Sim Free Mobile Phone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Hopefully we'll see it soon in the US?

Original thread here
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X
    Banned

Default Re: Amazon UK Shows Launch on the 2nd?

Verizon is driving me nuts. There is so many conflicting signs as to when this phone will be released.

I just want to know how long I have to freak out waiting for this device to come out, haha.

Not knowing is the worst part.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    Androidoholic

ROM
    AOKP JB 4.1 Franco rr230

I agree, I just wish all the carriers would announce the phone, and soon. But that's just some dream world that I've come up with :P
    Galaxy Nexus

Nokia 920

Moto X

Quote Originally Posted by 1088933 View Post
    Samsung I9250 Galaxy Nexus 16GB Sim Free Mobile Phone: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Hopefully we'll see it soon in the US?

Original thread here
    Says 16th now - Anyway it's a reseller ('King of Gadgets') not Amazon themselves..

Not even the price seems to be final yet.. Bit of a mess, really - getting all this hype for the phone, announcing it, then not giving a fixed price or release date.
    Alp

most Danish sites says November 23 and we usually get it a bit later than the UK.
    Banned

I see this phone either dropping in the US on the 3rd in a ninja move by Verizon or not until the 17th after they release their Motorolla love-child the Razr.

I can't imagine why they would release two phones of this caliber on the same day (the 10th).