LTE Galaxy Nexus?

materhead007

Oct 29, 2011
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I really love my X2 but I have been eligible for a upgrade for sometime now and would like to have some input on what the differences would be or the benefits of having the razr and I am not really putting 4g into account so I would appreciate and value some opinions.

fogel35

Dec 18, 2010
Visit site
Don't get me wrong I really love my X2 but I have been eligible for a upgrade for sometime now and would like to have some input on what the differences would be or the benefits of having the razr and I am not really putting 4g into account so I would appreciate and value some opinions.

I think you may want to ask that question in the Verizon Galaxy Nexus Forum.

methree

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
The problem is that there is an LTE version and an HSPA+ version, but there's been no talk of one phone that handles both. AT&T's whole spiel on LTE phones was that their LTE phones would be able to switch from LTE to HSPA+ with a circuit switching technology that would not require 2 radios to be powered simultaneously. For that reason alone, I doubt we'll see a Galaxy Nexus with LTE on AT&T anytime soon.

rosser

Former Advisor
Aug 22, 2010
Visit site
With the announcement of the GS2 Skyrocket, anyone think the At&t version will have LTE?

I'll be suprised if AT&T gets it "officially" at all. Considering they just recently got the Nexus S "officially", if at all, you won't see any AT&T Galaxy Nexus for a while.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay